Thursday, May 17, 2012

Old picture of the day

At breakfast at dads he brought out some old pictures and I found this lovely one of my (not yet complete) family..
Fairlight sits in the carrier. She is so cute in the hat I made her! And Synthia looks like a little doll <3

And me, not to forget about ME! I have always loved the yellow hair on me. I look so stylish!

(ego bitch, aren't you gonna say something about the father of these perfect kids? -Do I have to? All that comes out is just <3 <3 <3...)

8 comments:

  1. My my, this familiy is so freaking handsome :D
    You're so lucky with your husband. He seems so nice and caring. I don't believe I could find myself such a man to spend the rest of my life with.. But I'm just 17. I can wait some more years I guess :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is all I want in my life! I feel like it will never happen sometimes...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It may be incomplete in the photo, but it is trully the perfect family. So sweet <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ni är så fina!! <3
    Åh du är jättefin i gult hår!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. din familj är så himla fin! och gult hår passade dig verkligen jättebra :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet family! :D I hope my bf an me´will have such a family one day, too.... <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. @MissGracie- my sentiments exactly

    ReplyDelete