Monday, April 9, 2012

My cats



I heard some snoring from the kitchen and found our two lovely cats sleeping together.

I can't tell you enough how much I love cats!

Porsche is a full breed, seal masked Siamese, international champion and a retired "avelshanne" (you know, he fathered a LOT of kittens).

He is so cool and look so Goth with his bat ears!

Prince Vinyl is a domestic cat although his mum was a Siamese and his dad a Holy Birma (Swedish name translated straight off. Is it Birman?).  He looks like a short haired, blue sealed Birma.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I know! I simply adore cats! I've grown up with them and since then it just doesn't feel right not having a cat around -thank god I always have and do-. They've always been a part of my life. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are so sweet. If I translate holy birma straight to german it is right :). I know what you mean I LOVE cats nothing is cuter than my little baby.
    hope you had a wonderfull easter :)
    lots of love F.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to have two wonderful dogs (I like cats very much too, but I can't have one - some of my family members are allergic to them), until today. Today one of my dogs died, we had to anaesthetize her... I already miss her so much.

    ReplyDelete